Date of last update: 03/06/2020
MITE3 Cybersecurity, and having its office in Emmen (7824 LB) at Holtackers 14, hereinafter referred to as “MITE3 Cybersecurity”, attaches great importance to responsible handling of personal data of its visitors. MITE3 Cybersecurity therefore processes your personal data carefully and with due observance of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In this Privacy Statement, MITE3 Cybersecurity informs you about how MITE3 Cybersecurity processes your personal data and how you can change them or oppose them. This Privacy Statement only applies to the services offered by MITE3 Cybersecurity on www.mite3.nl, hereinafter referred to as “our website”.
MITE3 Cybersecurity, MITE3 and MITE3 Security are registered trading names of Digicy.Cloud B.V. (Limited Liability Company) in Emmen, Chamber of Commerce 71698892.
Article 1 Explanation of personal data and specific purposes for their processing
MITE3 Cybersecurity collects and processes your personal data. By visiting our website, you agree to this Privacy Statement and you consent to the processing of your personal data as described in this Privacy Statement. MITE3 Cybersecurity uses your information for various purposes. Below you can see which purposes they are. We use data received from you, but also data collected by ourselves. For example, data about your visit to our website. Below is an overview of personal data that can be processed by MITE3 Cybersecurity.
2. Providing services
To deliver services to you, MITE3 Cybersecurity needs your name, e-mail address, telephone number, address, and your payment details. This allows us to deliver the service and keep you informed of its delivery. MITE3 Cybersecurity also provides this data to others if needed for delivery, for example to software and cloud providers.
3. Customer service
You can call, chat and email with our customer service. To help you quickly with questions, we use your data as stated under 1.2 and/or 1.3 and we make notes that we keep. MITE3 Cybersecurity records data about the telephone call and saves chats for analysis and improvement of our services. Sometimes MITE3 Cybersecurity uses a third party to answer your questions. They can use your data for this.
You can sign up for our various newsletters. MITE3 Cybersecurity has general and personal newsletters. MITE3 Cybersecurity compiles the personal newsletters based on your data as stated under 1.2 and/or 1.3. That makes the newsletter more interesting for you. If you no longer wish to receive newsletters from MITE3 Cybersecurity, you can unsubscribe via the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
5. Customer review
When writing a customer review, you can choose whether your personal information is visible to other visitors and whether MITE3 Cybersecurity can contact you about your customer review. Where appropriate, MITE3 Cybersecurity keeps track of who writes which review.
6. Customer- en market research
MITE3 Cybersecurity can use your data as mentioned under 1.2 and/or 1.3 to ask you to participate in a free customer or market research. If third parties conduct that research for MITE3 Cybersecurity, MITE3 Cybersecurity will provide your email address to that third party to conduct that research.
7. Fraud, infringement or other unacceptable behavior customers
MITE3 Cybersecurity uses your data to investigate, prevent and prevent fraud. If necessary MITE3 Cybersecurity hands over your data as mentioned under 1.2 and/or 1.3 to the government. MITE3 Cybersecurity can also provide your data as mentioned under 1.2 and/or 1.3 to the police, judicial and other investigative services and other third parties to comply with legal obligations or a court order, or to prevent, detect or prosecute criminal offenses. or unlawful conduct.
If you purchase services and do not pay immediately, MITE3 Cybersecurity can check your creditworthiness. MITE3 Cybersecurity can use external agencies/third parties for this. For that research, MITE3 Cybersecurity may provide your information to others who may only use this information for that purpose.
9. Business customers
Data from business customers, partners or (their) contacts are used and processed in the same way as those of private customers. If it is data from individuals, then MITE3 Cybersecurity treats this data just like that of other MITE3 Cybersecurity customers.
Article 2 Transfer to third parties
- MITE3 Cybersecurity does not give your personal data to third parties unless:
- The transfer is made to a third party engaged by MITE3 Cybersecurity for the purposes listed in this Privacy Statement, with which third parties MITE3 Cybersecurity has entered into an agreement that specifies how this Partner handles your personal data in a responsible manner;
- MITE3 Cybersecurity is required by law to pass on personal data to government authorities.
Article 3 Data security
- MITE3 Cybersecurity makes use of appropriate technical and organizational security procedures, insofar as it may be required of it, to ensure that unauthorized persons do not gain access to your data and to prevent the loss, unauthorized use or modification of the data of the information that MITE3 Cybersecurity receives.
- The security controls are explained in our Security statement.
Article 4 Availability and modification of your data
- You can request access to your personal data that we process at any time. You can also request that your data be changed or deleted. For this you can send an email to [email protected]. If you choose to delete your personal data, you can no longer use the website or services, because the processing of your personal data is essential for the operation of the website.
Article 5 Cookies
- It is possible that MITE3 Cybersecurity uses first party session cookies during a running session. These cookies are in principle functional in nature. To refuse all cookies or to be informed every time your computer receives a cookie, the settings of your computer can be changed in the “help” function on the toolbar of the browser of your computer. Some functions on our website may no longer work if your computer can not receive cookies.
- More information about cookies can be found in our Cookie statement.
Article 6 Liability MITE3 Cybersecurity
- MITE3 Cybersecurity has no control over the possible use by third parties of your personal data. This Privacy Statement only applies to the personal data that MITE3 Cybersecurity processes for our website. MITE3 Cybersecurity accepts no responsibility or liability for (the operation and / or content of) websites or services of third parties.
Article 7 Retention period
- MITE3 Cybersecurity stores personal data for a period of 12 months after your last visit to our website, unless MITE3 Cybersecurity is required by law to keep personal data longer.
Article 8 Change Privacy Statement
- MITE3 Cybersecurity reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement. Every modification will be announced via our website. By making use of our website after making changes you agree to a modified Privacy Statement. Keep a close eye on this page and our website for all changes. The current Privacy Statement has been updated on 03-06-2020.