Digicy.Cloud BV, also trading under the name MITE3 Cybersecurity (“MITE3 Cybersecurity”), located in Emmen and with offices at Holtackers 14 in Emmen (7824 LB) (Chamber of Commerce number: 71698892), attaches great importance to responsible handling of data of its users. MITE3 Cybersecurity therefore processes your data in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, including the Telecommunications Act and, insofar as personal data is processed, the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG).
We have drawn up this cookie statement (“Cookie Statement”) to explain what cookies are, how we use them and how you can manage cookies. Personal data may also be collected when using cookies. For more information on how we use personal data, please see our Privacy statement here. In our Privacy statement we also explain how and why we process your personal data and what rights you have in connection with it.
Cookies are text files made up of a string of characters that are placed on your device when you visit our websites. When you visit the websites again, the cookie allows the websites to recognize your browser and read certain information stored in the cookie.
Cookies can be placed on your device by MITE3 Cybersecurity as site administrator. These cookies are called first party cookies. Cookies can also be placed on your device by a party other than MITE3 Cybersecurity, such as parties that place cookies to enable an online chat service or to analyze the use of our websites. These cookies are called third party cookies.
Purposes of cookies
- Operate our websites.
- Help us and third parties obtain information about your visits to our websites.
- Remember your language settings and other preferences.
- Help you find the information you want.
- Provide secure services.
- Anonymized measure how many people visit our websites and how they use them, to make our websites function efficiently, and to gain more insight into our audience.
- Analyze and solve technical and organizational problems (troubleshooting).
Categories of cookies
We categorize cookies as follows:
- Functional Cookies. We use these cookies to enable the execution or transmission of communications over the internet. In addition, these cookies are used where necessary to provide our services to you. Think of staying logged in while visiting the different pages of our websites and your specified cookie preferences. Disabling these cookies may affect the functioning of our websites or cause certain services to be unavailable.
- Analytical cookies. These are cookies that are used to analyze how our visitors use our websites. We use Cloudflare.
- Tracking Cookies. These cookies can be used to track website visits by visitors. Tracking cookies make it possible to create profiles of people (profiling) and to treat them differently. For example, more relevant advertisements can be shown to you. Personal data is usually processed with tracking cookies. We only use a tracking cookie if you participate in a promotion on a separate, specifically designed page.
Overview of cookies
|__cfduid||Functional||mite3.nl||Cloudflare, website security||1 month||cloudflare.com/privacypolicy|
|_icl_visitor_lang_js||Functional||mite3.nl||WPML plugin, remember browser language||1 year||no third party service|
|broken-link-css-wrap||Functional||mite3.nl||Yoast, hide broken links||1 year||no third party service|
|NID||Functional||mite3.nl/actie/||Google, Google Form on page for actions||1 year||policies.google.com/technologies/cookies|
|PHPSESSID||Functional||mite3.nl||PHP, remember visitor's session||session duration||no third party service|
|PLESKSESSID||Functional||mite3.nl||PHP, remember visitor's session||session duration||no third party service|
|removed-link-css-wrap||Functional||mite3.nl||Yoast, hide removed links||1 year||no third party service|
|S||Functional||mite3.nl/actie/||Google Docs, Google Form on page for actions||1 year||policies.google.com/technologies/cookies|
|wf_loginalerted_hash||Functional||mite3.nl||Wordfence plugin, website security||1 year||no third party service|
|wfls-remembered-hash||Functional||mite3.nl||Wordfence, track security of visitor's session||1 month||no third party service|
|wfwaf-authcookie-hash||Functional||mite3.nl||Wordfence plugin, website security||1 day||no third party service|
|wordpress_logged_in_hash||Functional||mite3.nl||WordPress, remember visitor's session||session duration||no third party service|
|wordpress_sec_hash||Functional||mite3.nl||WordPress, remember visitor's session||session duration||no third party service|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Functional||mite3.nl||WordPress, remember visitor's session||session duration||no third party service|
|wpml_browser_redirect_test||Functional||mite3.nl||WPML plugin, website language redirect||session duration||no third party service|
|wp-settings-1||Functional||mite3.nl||WordPress, remember visitor's session||1 year||no third party service|
|wp-settings-time-1||Functional||mite3.nl||WordPress, remember visitor's session||1 year||no third party service|
|wp-wpml_current_admin_language_hash||Functional||mite3.nl||WPML plugin, remember selected language website||1 day||no third party service|
|wp-wpml_current_language||Functional||mite3.nl||WPML plugin, remember selected language website||1 day||no third party service|
Block or delete cookies
Would you prefer not to have our websites place cookies? Then you can block or delete these cookies yourself via the privacy settings of your browser. As a result, our websites may work less quickly or even not function at all. See the explanation above for functional cookies.
- Do you want to prevent new cookies from being placed?
Block the possibility that cookies are stored on your computer, tablet or mobile. There are various options for blocking cookies. For example, you can block all cookies, block a specific type of cookie or block cookies from certain websites. You can do this yourself via the privacy settings of your browser. When blocking cookies, all cookies that were already present on your computer, tablet or mobile remain. Therefore, in addition to blocking, you can also delete already placed cookies.
- Would you like to delete all cookies on your computer?
You can. Keep in mind that by removing cookies you may experience less user-friendliness when you visit websites. Certain settings are no longer saved and you may miss out on relevant offers. Incidentally, cookies will be stored on your computer, tablet or mobile after every internet visit, unless you have blocked the placement of new cookies. You can find the settings to delete cookies in the toolbar of your browser. Please consult the help function of your browser if you want to learn more.
Questions or complaints
MITE3 Cybersecurity may amend this Cookie Statement from time to time. If there is an adjustment that has a major influence, MITE3 Cybersecurity will make an effort to actively inform you about such adjustments. MITE3 Cybersecurity will place an up-to-date Cookie Statement on its websites.